May 21, 2021
To Our Valued Patients,
Please see the below COVID 19 Patient Info:
A friendly reminder as the CDC updates COVID19 guidance: masks are still required in all healthcare settings, including our office. Read below for our current COVID19 protocols:
- Only patients are allowed in the office. Minors may have a parent/guardian present to complete state-required consent paperwork.
- We screen for COVID-like symptoms and exposures; your appointment may be rescheduled pending a negative COVID test if you appear to have symptoms.
- You must wear an approved mask over your nose and mouth (no mesh, shields, half masks, etc.) the entire time you are in our office. We are unable to see patients who do not wear their mask correctly.
- Your driver must check in with the front desk before your procedure can be started. They will not be able to stay in the waiting room with you
- If someone else is using their debit/credit card to pay for your services, they must come to the office with their ID to make payment, or we can send a PayPal invoice. They will not be able to stay in our waiting room with you
*We continue to follow CDC guidelines for healthcare settings. Our COVID-19 policies are non-negotiable to receive care in our office*
Thank you for your understanding,
Family Planning Associates Medical Group Clinicians and Staff