Welcome to Family Planning Associates in Arizona

Opening Hours : M-F 8am - 4:30pm; Sat 8am - Noon
  Contact : (602) 553-0440

Patient Forms

Patient Forms

If you would like to save some time at your first visit, you may print and fill out the our First Visit Forms.
Call our office should you need some assistance (602) 553-0440.

First Visit Form

If you would like to save some time at your first visit, you may print and fill out the our First Visit Forms.

Medical Abortion Instructions

How to use the Abortion Pill (a.k.a. medical abortion) and what to expect while taking it.

Surgical Abortion

Post procedure instruction and what to expect after you have had a surgical abortion.

Abortion Pill Medication Guide

Read this information carefully before taking Mifeprex and misoprostol. It will help you understand how the treatment works.

State of Arizona Consent

The State of Arizona requires that women having an abortion must have a consultation with the doctor at least 24 hours prior to the procedure. The state requires us to give you certain pieces of information at that consultation. This information can only be given to you in person by one of our doctors. This means that you will need to make two visits to our office, one to receive the state-required information, and once for your abortion procedure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please understand that this process is required by state law.

Arizona law requires that a minor seeking an abortion must have the consent of a parent or guardian. The law only requires one of your parents to give consent. On the day you come in, you and your parent or guardian must come to our clinic together. If your parent can’t come with you on the day of your procedure, the two of you may come in together on an earlier day so we may obtain consent. Both you and your parent must bring a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or a passport. If you do not have a government-issued photo ID, you must bring an original copy of your birth certificate. If you and your parent have different last names or different addresses we will need to see documents that explain this such as a marriage license or divorce decree. When you call for your appointment, our staff will assist you in determining what documents are needed.

If you feel that you cannot obtain the consent of one of your parents to have an abortion, you may attempt to obtain a court order allowing you to have the abortion without parental consent. Our staff can assist you with this process. The forms necessary for this process are available in our office or here.